Try to get the blocks on the marked positions in each level by pushing them in the puzzle game Sokoban Geek.
ARROW KEYS to move character.
More on gamesradar.com
More on gamespot.com
More on games.yahoo.com
More on ign.com
More on games.com
More on Wikipedia
- Bank of Africa (Ghana) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bank of Africa Ghana, also referred to as BOA Ghana, is a commercial bank in Ghana. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by Bank of Ghana, the central bank of ...
- Wargame (video games) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wargames are a subgenre of strategy video games that emphasize strategic or tactical warfare on a map, as well as historical (or near-historical) accuracy. The genre ...
- List of puzzle video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a partial list of notable puzzle video games, sorted by general category. Tile-matching video games are a type of puzzle video game where the player ...
- Christian video game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Christian video game is a video game based on Christian teachings. Christian video games were first marketed successfully by BibleBytes in the early 1980s on ...
- Eroge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An eroge (a portmanteau of erotic game: (エロ チック ゲー ム, ero chikku gē mu ?)) or Ero-ga is a Japanese video game that features erotic content, usually ...
- List of maze video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maze game is a video game genre description first used by journalists during the 1980s to describe any game in which the entire playing field was a maze. Quick player ...
- Vehicle simulation game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vehicle simulation games are a genre of video games which attempt to provide the player with a realistic interpretation of operating various kinds of vehicles. This ...
- List of open-source video games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a selected list of open-source video games. Open-source video games are games assembled from and are themselves open-source software, including public domain ...
- Graphic adventure game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A graphic adventure game is a form of adventure game. They are distinct from text adventures. Whereas a player must actively observe using commands such as "look" in ...
- Interactive movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An interactive movie is a video game that features highly cinematic presentation and heavy use of scripting, often through the use of full-motion video of either ...