Puzzle platformer. Try to reach the exit of each level by using your spew to bypass various obstacles.
Use WASD to move, the MOUSE to aim, LEFT CLICK to vomit. SPACE to eat spew, P to pause the game.
More on gamesradar.com
More on gamespot.com
More on games.yahoo.com
More on ign.com
More on games.com
More on Wikipedia
- Spewer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spewer is a browser-based platform video game. It uses liquid physics through regurgitation as its core mechanic. Taking the role of a mysterious test subject, code ...
- List of browser games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a selected list of single-player browser games, playable in internet browsers or with software such as Adobe Flash. See List of multiplayer browser games for ...
- Category:Flash games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Subcategories. This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Gish (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gish is a 2D PC platform game developed by Alex Austin, Edmund McMillen and Josiah Pisciotta and distributed by Chronic Logic, Stardock and other distributors. A ...
- Edmund McMillen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edmund McMillen (born March 2, 1980) is an American video game designer known for his flash-game visual style and his emphasis on careful level design and rewarding ...
- Figure It Out - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Figure It Out is an American children's game show that airs on Nickelodeon . The original series, hosted by Summer Sanders , ran for four seasons from July 7, 1997 to ...
- Undead (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, undead is a classification of monsters that can be encountered by player characters. Undead creatures are most ...
- List of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition monsters - Wikipedia ...
Dungeons & Dragons version 3.5 (see editions of Dungeons & Dragons) was released in 2003. The first book containing monsters to be published was the Monster Manual ...